- Important Notifications for Institute level round
- Dates and Eligibility
- Application Form
- Admission Process
- Fee Structure and Policies
Dates and Eligibility
The Online registration form is open from Thursday 11th July 2019.
Submission of forms at the office: between 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM only.
As declared in brochure published for the academic year 2019-20 for admission to full time professional undergraduate Technical courses published by Govt. of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell. “http://www.mahacet.org(It is mandatory for the candidate to register at CET cell & get the confirmation stamp from facilitation Center).
Process for registration
Click here for online registration and application form, fill the required details and proceed the form.
- You are advised to fill in only one online form. Duplicate forms shall be rejected.
- Immediately after submission of the form, an admission inquiry number will be generated. This will be your Online Registration Number. Kindly note the number for all future reference.
Payment gateway for online payment is given after filling all the details of application form, pay the form fee of Rs. 500/- online to complete the process.
The non-refundable Registration fee does not guarantee admission.
After successful payment download and print the filled form.
Incomplete Forms will be rejected.
- Online Registration of Application on College website ves.ac.in/pharmacy Registration number on form is important; please preserve the same till admission process is complete.
- Submission of filled form (hard copy), in College admin office.
- On producing proof of payment Admission Kit (Prospectus) will be issued by Admin office.
List of Supporting Documents required at the time of online form filling
( Scan the documents and upload)
- Candidates Photographs ( Passport Size)
- Candidates Signature ( scanned & uploaded)
- HSC Leaving Certificate ( Mandatory)
- HSC Marksheet ( Mandatory)
- SSC Marksheet ( Mandatory)
- Valid score card of CET / NEET ( Mandatory )
- Final Merit list declared after the confirmation of documents at FC. ( published on 6th July 2019 at mahacet.org) (Mandatory)
- Domicile Certificate ( Optional)
- Caste Certificate ( Optional )
- Income certificate ( Optional)
FOR THE SINDHI LINGUISTIC MINORITY APPLICANTS PLEASE INCLUDE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Leaving certificate clearly mention Sindhi as a mother tongue OR
- Affidavit giving Linguistic Minority Status
In case you face any problems, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.You will receive a reply within 24 hours on your email address or contact help line no. 9673050112,8149532982.
Fee Structure and Policies
Following is the fee structure approved by Fee Regulating Authority for the First Year B. Pharm. course for 2019-20.
|Tuition Fee *||143806.00|
|Development Fee *||18694.00|
|University Examination Fee||2057.00|
|Alumni Life Membership Fee||–|
|Tentative Period for Paying Fee||At the time of Admission|
Fees for other Years
*Fees are subject to prevalent norms of Fee Regulating Authority