Innovations in Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Biological: Executive Development Program
The mission of VES College of Pharmacy is to provide a conducive academic environment of a higher standard that encourages interactive learning, build research abilities and provides opportunities for active professional network
In pursuit of our mission, our college every year arranges an executive development program to train the industry delegates. They are trained by faculty members or industry personnel having vast experience in the concerned field.
This program spreads over a period of 6 months starting from December 2018 (Twice a month on alternate Saturdays, Approximately a 3-hour session)
Last year we had a theme of Pharmacokinetics. This year we have a theme of Innovations in Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare and Biologicals.
Following are the modules that would be covered in details over a period of six months by eminent speakers:
1. Regulatory aspects: 505(b)(2): Filing, need and opportunities
2. Innovations and business potential
3. Theoretical concepts of selected drug delivery systems
4. Biosimilars: Challenges and opportunities
5. Nutraceuticals: Challenges and opportunities
6. Innovations in packaging and drug delivery devices
7. Continuous manufacturing: Concept and technologies
8. Data solutions/Market Research.
Please find the attached brochure for more information.
In case of any queries kindly contact
Dr Sameer Padhye: 9819409477
Ms Chaitali Surve: 9869862364
Click here for Downloading the Brochure