VES College of Pharmacy, Chembur invites you to an Innovative Workshop in collaboration with IIT KHARAGPUR on Medical Devices from 10th to 14th of December, 2018.
(Click on Picture for better resolution)
It consists of a 5 day training program on each and every aspect about medical devices.
It is the best platform for students to showcase their skills in front of best minds on an innovative topic.
Who all can attend?
All students pursuing or completed B.Pharm/M.Pharm/ PhD, Faculty members of Pharmacy/Science
Rs 2500 per person
Payment can be done via Cheque/RTGS/NEFT
- Learn every aspect about medical devices.
- Learn about Entrepreneurship opportunities in the field of medical devices.
- All the participants will be awarded with a participation certificate byIIT Kharagpur and Make Intern.
- On the last day of the program, five best participants will be selected for a final round at IIT Kharagpur.
To register yourself, kindly fill in the form in the below mentioned link
Last date of online registration and payment of fees is 30th November 2018
- The registration fee is 2500 INR per person.
- Cheque to be drawn in favour of “MOHIPURI TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD”
- The Cheque has to be sent to ” Vivekanand Education Society’s College of Pharmacy, Hashu Advani Memorial Complex, Behind Collector Colony, Chembur (E) Mumbai 400 074″.
- The RTGS/NEFT details are as follows:
Account Name :MOHIPURI TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Branch : Janakpuri east
Account Number. 008705500261
IFSC CODE : ICIC0000087
PAN Number= AAICM6500E
- Registration fee does NOT include refreshment charges. Participants will have to bear it on their own.
- The detailed schedule of the event will be informed to the participant by separate email.
For more information please contact:
Mr Pratik Barve (Faculty Co-ordinator)