Skip to content
Program Educational Objectives(PEO)
Program Educational Objectives
- To produce competent Technicians who can apply knowledge of basic science, mathematics, computer science and fundamentals of Electronics and Tele-communication in their Professional field.
- Lead Life with professional skills, ethical values and environmental Issues.
- Pursue higher education and continue the course of lifelong learning.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Use a logical and systematic approach to test operate and troubleshoot Electronic & Telecommunication based systems.
- Apply programming skills for the implementation of Electronic & Telecommunication based systems.