Skip to content
Program Educational Objectives
- Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to Instrumentation engineering related broad-based problems adapting professional ethics.
- Adapt state-of-the-art Instrumentation engineering broad-based technologies to work in multi-disciplinary work environments.
- Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Instrumentation Equipment: Maintain various types of field instrumentation equipment.
- Instrumentation Control Systems: Maintain different types of process control systems.