- 15th: – School reopened on 15th June. A welcoming program was arranged by all afternoon teachers. The program included a prayer song, a dance and a skit by the teachers. distribution of government books (Std V to VIII) was done by Janhavi’s parents and Mr. Sable [From Department].
- 18th : – As a part of Cleanness Drive Meena Raju Manch students performed a skit.
- 21st: – The First International Yoga Day was celebrated with great enthusiasm teachers and students assembled in school on Sunday and celebrated this event.
- 23rd: – Students enthusiastically participated in the Cleanliness Drive with placards, posters and broomed the school.
- 26th : – Interschool Handwriting competition [English, Hindi & Marathi] for Std V,VI,VII was held .
- 27th:- PTA meeting for all the Std’s was conducted and PTA members were elected.
- 29th: – Elections to elect the head boy & head girl were held by secret tallest. Students experienced a democratic setup.
- 30th : – Father’s day was celebrated. Students performed a skit recited poems on Father’s Day.