- Daily Activities
- Ganesh Chathurthi
- Gokulashtami Celebration
- Grandparents Day
- Healthy and Junk food
- Rakshabandhan Celebration
- Yoga on every Thursday
A) Curricular Activities: – Music is a natural part of life for toddlers, early introduction music does more than entertain. It stimulates learning, serves an important cue in a child’s routine and offers life long benefits guitar.
a) Story Telling: – Books are our best friends. it builds their imagination, vocabulary, observation. also listen skills are very important to learn as they have an impact on all areas of learning.
b) Yoga: – (giving children the gift of yoga) It enhances, concentration, maintains, flexibility, and strengthens growing bodies, increases self esteem, cultivates a peaceful, relaxed state of body & mind, sparks creativity in ripe imaginations, encourages, OM chanting in the class, and teachers discipline and responsibility.
c) Dance: – Dance is innate in children before they posses command over language and is evoked when thoughts or emotions are too powerful for words to contain. children move naturally. Children learn most readily from experience. Dance, in particular, integrates kinaesthetic learning with understanding. Pre-School children learn primarily through physical & sensory experiences. We at Swami Vivekanand Nursery believe in this and have incorporated dance in our curriculum.
d) Festival celebrations, Sports day, Annual day, Grandparent’s Day.
B) Co-Curricular Activities: – Apart from having weekly sessions of music, yoga and dance we also celebrate all the festivals to inculcate traditional values in our children. We celebrate festivals like- Diwali, holi, Christmas, independence day, navratri, gokulashtami, makarsankrati etc.
We also have an annual sports day where we encourage our tiny tots to indulge in the spirit of sportsmanship and teamwork.
In our school annual function, our children come together to put up a fabulous show of music, dance and skits.
Grandparents are a delightful blend of laughter, caring deeds, wonderful stories and Love! we at Swami Vivekanand Nursery believe in this and celebrate grandparents day so that our dear grandparents can relive their childhood by spending a day with their grandchild in school.
- Independence day – Kids Celebrating Independence Day with Their Respected Teachers.
- Rakshabandha- Hand Made Rakhees. Celebrating Rakshabandhan.
- Ganpati Festival – Celebrating the festival of lord Ganesha.
- Gokulashtami Celebration– Children celebrating festival of Lord Krishna’s Gokulashtami
- Navratri Celebration – Nine Day with Nine Different Colours.
- Grandparents Day– We Celebrate Grandparents Day with their Grand children’s.
- Sports Day – We conducted our sports day on the ground VES Degree college.
- Annual Day – Really very special occasion for us our School kidsperforming on the stage with their performances.
- Holi Celebration- Festival of colours with our kids.
- Christmas : – Kids celebrating Christmas with Santa Clause.