UPSC – Foundation course
With immense pleasure we would like to convey that admissions are open for ‘UPSC – Foundation course’ in Vivekanand Education Society’s IAS Academy.
The Indian Administrative Services (IAS) and other services are the most sought after careers amongst the youth today. With a status attached to the services, they also provide valuable opportunity to the youth to serve the country and work for the upliftment of the downtrodden sections of the society.
The ‘VES IAS Academy’, an initiative of the Vivekanand Education Society, has been started keeping in mind the above objectives and aims to encourage an increasing number of youth to pursue IAS as a career choice and help them realize their dream.
A 10-month programme – ‘Foundation Course’ rolled out by the Academy will provide valuable academic guidance to students to dive into the preparation for all the stages of the Civil Services Examination. The program is also designed to enable aspirants in gauging their aptitude for a future IAS career and with an able team of mentors, the programme will definitely create the right ‘foundation’ for the aspirant.
Kindly bring the following to complete your admission process in ‘VES IAS Academy’ for your ‘Foundation course’
- Submission of duly filled attached application form
- Fees of Rs. 35,000/- + 18% GST applicable. Rs. 41,300 (Fourty One Thousand Three Hundred Only) to be paid as Demand Draft / Pay Order in favour of ‘Vivekanand Education Society’.
- Latest 2 passport size photographs.
- Attested photocopy of Mark sheets of your Academics Qualifications.
- Address Proof (Photocopy of Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Passport / Driving License/ Aadhar Card)