- Ms ShwetaPatil (Microbiology) received Best Oral Presentation for her paper at "Frontiers in Applied Biological and Chemical Sciences on 10th and 11th Feb 2017 at CHM College Ulhasnagar..Read more
Research always has an underflow of collaborations, it cannot exist in isolation. The research base of this institute also depends on collaborations with neighbouring institutes, companies and organizations.
- We have informal collaboration with VES College of pharmacy, Lupin Laboratories and Materials research groups of Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science, IIT Bombay for using research facilities including Instruments for analysis.
- Collaborative Undergraduate Biology Education (CUBE) in collaboration with HBCSE promotes undergraduate research. Students of BT and Microbiology department are a part of this nationwide network. In fact, it has tremendously influenced the scientific ..Read more
- Establishment of the CIF, will enhance our capability for undertaking research in diverse areas and will give us opportunity for extending consultancy/ service to clients.
- Focusing on applied research.
- Recruitment of staff with a specialized expertise is also an avenue to build upon a valued resource of specialist in the institution.
- Formal tie up in the form of MOUs.
- Alumni involvement in conduct of activities.
- Sending students for internships, inviting experts from industry, industrial visits are some of the other strategies adopted.
The consultancy service has not generated any revenue so far. However our faculties were involved in consultancy for different academic institution..Read more
Central Instrumentation Facility
NLIST : The Project entitled "National Library and Information Services Infrastructure for Scholarly Content (N-LIST)", being jointly executed by the UGC-INFONET Digital Library Consortium, INFLIBNET Centre and the INDEST-AICTE Consortium, IIT Delhi provides for i) cross-subscription to e-resources subscribed by the two Consortia, i.e subscription to ..Read more
VESLARC offers 4 kinds of value-add inputs – workshops for students on various non-textbook themes, such as stress perception management, confident public speaking and so on, customized sessions for teaching staff, for better morale, motivation and productivity, unique workshops for non-teaching staff, for joyous productivity, and finally, short talks for parents, for better communication linkages […]