That’s IT 9th Edition
Teacher Editor: Mrs. Shital Patil
Coordinator: Mrs. Jayalakshmi Srinivasan
Launch of the annual newsletter of the dept. of Bsc.IT “THAT’s IT
- To provide more information about the new and upcoming technology.
- To not only reach the IT sectors in society but to various others sectors also.
- To overcome various difficulties faced in the technical world.
- To explore and learn many more new and unknown aspects.
- To fill in the gaps between various sections of society.
- To build a faith community deeply rooted on our goals and active in charity.
That’s IT is the annual news letter that is launched by B.Sc. (I.T) dept. of our college. This year we had launched That’s IT-9th Edition in association with various sponsors, on 25th July 2015 with various dignitaries present and on the day of our 2nd national level seminar ‘TECHNOCRAT’.The first copy of the news letter was given to our Chief Guests Dr. Sahu and Mr. Hiren Dand by our Principal Dr. Mrs.J.K.Phadnis.
This is typically a newsletter, consisting based on various domains, updates in the existing areas, careers in IT, recent trends in technology and the details of new upcoming gadgets and this year we added more new exciting stuffs such as students article section and lucky draw including various other inputs. The sale proceeding of THAT’s IT is donated to an NGO to ensure Students Social Responsibility, as last year it was donated to an NGO called ‘SnehaSadan’
Delegation of authority is ensured through proper process model. The processes wereEditor, Proof readers, Marketing team, P.R team, Designers, Creative team, HR and Social management team.
It is a great platform to learn and explore many new things such as Designing, Articulating, Team work etc. Marketing skills, Negotiating skills, communication skills are some of the skills learned out of this activity. Achieve perfection and discover many of the students’ hidden talents are some of the learning outcomes.