College Discipline :
The institution attaches utmost importance to discipline and character building. Therefore, the following rules must be followed by the students:
- Students shall not be allowed to enter the college premises without showing the valid Identity Card. They should wear the Identity Card around their neck as long as they are in the college campus.
- Students shall attend all classes, tutorials, seminars, practicals and college examinations according to the time-table. Students remaining absent shall submit leave note signed by their parents/ guardians stating reasons for their absenteeism. Absenteeism on medical grounds should be supported by a medical certificate. In all cases, absenteeism over three days should be immediately brought to the notice of the Principal.
- Students must produce/present identity cards for inspection or verification when demanded by any college staff. Refusal to produce I-card for inspection amounts to indiscipline and will be punishable.
- Students shall be in their classes in time. Late comers may not be allowed to enter the class.
- Students will not go for job, or work or business or private coaching during the college hours. If any one misses the lectures/practicals for that reason, his/her admission is liable to be cancelled immediately.
- Students shall not bring with them unauthorized persons into the college premises.
- Students shall take proper care of all college property. Any damage done to the property of the college by disfiguring walls, rooms, windows and fittings or breaking the furniture and such things is a breach of discipline and will be punishable. As such damage done to the college property will have to be made good by the concerned class students. The students shall not throw papers or any other material which makes the premises dirty. Students shall take eatables inside the canteen only. Any one found eating outside the canteen will be liable to punishment.
- The Students should come decently dressed to the college.
Informal dresses will not be permitted in the college premises.
Boys – Full Pant/ jeans with shirt/ T-shirt with sleeves. Boys should cut their hair short.
Girls – Salwar Kameez/ or jeans/ pants / long skirts with tops / T-shirt with sleeves.
For violation of dress code there will be a fine of Rs.100/-
- Associations/Organizations will be formed only after the prior permission of the Principal.
- Collecting funds for any purpose is strictly prohibited unless scrutinized and permitted by the Principal.
- No meeting, demonstration, party or picnic will be permitted.
- For inviting a person to preside/address/participate in association/organisation/visits etc. prior permission of the Principal is necessary.
- Subjects/topics selected for debates/lectures/seminars etc. must have the previous approval of the Principal.
- No information about the college can be communicated to outsider without the permission of the Principal.
- Students are liable to be removed from the college for misconduct or any other serious breach of discipline.
- Any grievance regarding academic matter should be first brought to the notice of the Head of Department or the Vice-Principal before meeting the Principal.
- SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the college premises.
- Students will not be permitted to use mobile phones in the lecture rooms and A fine of Rs. 500/- will be charged if they are found using any of the above mentioned items in the college premises along with the confiscation of the instrument.
- No Freshers party/ Farewell party shall be allowed without prior permission of the Principal (College authorities will not take up the responsibility for the functions held out side the college Campus)
- The loss of mark-sheet should be immediately reported to the Principal/Vice Principal along with a detailed written explanation of the circumstance in which the mark-sheet was lost. The report of the loss of mark-sheet should be reinforced with a police complaint made to the nearest police station and an affidavit (on a Rs.50/- Stamp paper) specifying details. The Principal may issue an duplicate mark-sheet after considering the propriety of the concerned student. Serious disciplinary action will be taken against students for misusing the mark-sheet. The students will be charged Rs. 100/- for duplicate mark-sheet.
- Matters not covered by the existing rules will rest at the discretion of the Principal.