Our College Library is the hub of learning with a rich collection of 54,000 Books, Standard Reference Sources and other audio – visual material like and CD ROM’s. The Library subscribes to around 90 periodicals some of which are International Journals. The College Library is fully automated with Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) of Library holdings and the same is also accessible from College Website (http://22.214.171.124/W27). The entire Library is under 24 hour’s electronic surveillance.
The Library is on the fourth floor. The Library Reading Room can accommodate around 250 students. The Library is open on all working days from 7.30 a.m. to 5.45 p.m. The timings of the Library during the examinations and the vacations will be informed from time to time. It will be closed on Sundays & holidays.
Our Library Collection At a Glance 1st September 2017
|Journals – Prints||
16 + NLIST
|Theses & Dissertation||
- Document Delivery
- Bibliographic Service
- User Orientation
- Reference Service
- Current Awareness Service
- Inter-library loan
- Internet Access to Staff & Students
- Book Banks facility to need students
- User Education
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE LIBRARY
- Fully Computerized library
- OPAC – Online Public Access Catalogue (http://126.96.36.199/W27)
- Access to E-Journals & E-Books via NLIST
- E-Resource Centre
- Scholars’ Card given to Merit Holders & Additional Cards given to Students recommended by faculty.
- Annual Book Review Competition for Students
- Inter Library Loan with all sister institutes of Vivekanand Education Society.
- Wi-Fi facility for students and staff
- Library facility to Alumni Student & Staff
- Access to previous years Question papers through WebOpac
In case of further information Please contact:
Mrs Meghana Sanjeeva, Librarian at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org