BMS DEPARTMENT :-
|Dr. Mahalakshmi Sankar: M.Sc.(Medical Physics), PGDBA (Systems), M.B.A. (Marketing), NET(management)- Co ordinator
14years of teaching experience in areas as: Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Rural Marketing etc. Completed her Ph.D. in Management from Mumbai University in March 2017.
Completed the following MOOC courses with distinction:
|Mrs. Kanthi Vishwanath: M.B.A. (Finance), CTM(ICFAI),NET(management) – Core Faculty
5 years of Corporate experience and 9 years teaching experience in areas as: Principles of Marketing, Strategic Management, Business Ethics, Corporate Governance, CSR etc.
Completed the following MOOC courses
|Mr. Chirag Pagaria: BMS, MMS(Finance) Core faculty
Areas of Interest: Economics, Marketing, Finance
Highlights/ salient features of department:
- The department conducts an inter-collegiate event “CONFLUENCE”
- Student led innovative teaching methodology is adopted
- Biz Dramatiz
- Investor’s Summit
- India 1990-2020
- Next PrimeMister
- Student volunteer for social work
- Add on course enriches the curriculum and prepares the students for corporate world.
- Subject specific Industrial Visit.
- Guest lectures to compliment regular course work.
- Knowledge Club is the in house activity club which organizes quiz,debate,GDs
- Other activities make the department come alive on the day to day basis.
- Encourages student research
- Yoga classes are conducted to destress the students
- Industrial projects are given to expose students to the business world.
Special achievement of students
- Ms. D’mello Ugine Edwyn of T.Y.B.M.S.won 14 medals in swimming competition at the university level in the period 2014-16
- Mr. NarenMoyani of TYBMS was a rotract club student exchange ambassador to Spain for the period of August 2014 to June 2015.
- Lalitharavishankar of TYBMS won the Garware and CorrieaAfonso Trophy for Inter-Collegiate Debating for securing the First place in Debate in the 48th Youth Festival,2015-16, Conducted by the University of Mumbai
- Ms.AnmolDurgesh Virani of F.Y.B.M.S. won the zonal round of Clean and Clear Fresh Face Contest in the year 2014
Special achievement of staff
- Mrs. MahalakshmiSankar was the regional finalist from the Mumbai region for the national level Take Care Take Charge campaign conducted by TOI( valuable and innovative ideas for environment conservation)
- Prof.Mahalakshmi Sankar’s paper on customer loyalty in the retail sector was adjudged as the best research paper in the staff category at Acanthanus 2015 research symposium conducted by S.I.W.S College, Wadala.
- Prof MahalakshmiSankar was felicitated by VESLARC for her contribution towards academic excellence on October 15, 2016