BMS DEPARTMENT :-
|Dr. Mahalakshmi Sankar: M.Sc.(Medical Physics), PGDBA (Systems), M.B.A. (Marketing), NET(management)- Co ordinator
14years of teaching experience in areas as: Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Rural Marketing etc. Completed her Ph.D. in Management from Mumbai University in March 2017.
Completed the following MOOC courses with distinction:
|Mrs. Kanthi Vishwanath: M.B.A. (Finance), CTM(ICFAI),NET(management) – Core Faculty
5 years of Corporate experience and 9 years teaching experience in areas as: Principles of Marketing, Strategic Management, Business Ethics, Corporate Governance, CSR etc.
Completed the following MOOC courses
|Mr. Chirag Pagaria: BMS, MMS(Finance) Core faculty
Areas of Interest: Economics, Marketing, Finance
Highlights/ salient features of department:
- The department conducts an inter-collegiate event “CONFLUENCE”
- Student led innovative teaching methodology is adopted
- Student volunteer for social work
- Add on course enriches the curriculum and prepares the students for corporate world.
- Subject specific Industrial Visit.
- Guest lectures to compliment regular course work.
- Knowledge Club is the in house activity club which organizes quiz,debate,GDs
- Other activities makes the department come alive on the day to day basis.
- Encourages student research
- Yoga classes are conducted to distress the students
- Industrial projects are given to expose students to the business world.
Special achievement of students
- Ms. D’mello Ugine Edwyn of T.Y.B.M.S.won 14 medals in swimming competition at the university level in the period 2014-16
- Mr. NarenMoyani of TYBMS was a rotract club student exchange ambassador to Spain for the period of August 2014 to June 2015.
- Lalitharavishankar of TYBMS won the Garware and CorrieaAfonso Trophy for Inter-Collegiate Debating for securing the First place in Debate in the 48th Youth Festival,2015-16, Conducted by the University of Mumbai
- Ms.AnmolDurgesh Virani of F.Y.B.M.S. won the zonal round of Clean and Clear Fresh Face Contest in the year 2014
- India 1990-2020
Special achievement of staff
- Mrs. MahalakshmiSankar was the regional finalist from the Mumbai region for the national level Take Care Take Charge campaign conducted by TOI( valuable and innovative ideas for environment conservation)
- Prof.Mahalakshmi Sankar’s paper on customer loyalty in the retail sector was adjudged as the best research paper in staff category at Acanthanus 2015 research symposium conducted by S.I.W.S college ,Wadala.
- Prof MahalakshmiSankar was felicitated by VESLARC for her contribution towards academic excellence on October15,2016