ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
- This course helps students learn entrepreneurship skills and build their own brands shifting their operations and management from physical platforms to online platforms.
- This course will help learn business skills and reach out to their customers globally.
- It provides the students with a holistic view of the upcoming markets and the emerging trends in e-commerce.
- This course is designed in a way to give a 360 degree perspective of dynamic business and technology.
- The knowledge of this course will enable the students to showcase their skills effectively through electronic commerce, and E-commerce also allows individuals to operate beyond local boundaries.
- This will empower students with 21st Century skills to meet the global challenges and updated with the growing industry of e-commerce.
1. Ms. Snehal Obhan
- Designation: Co-ordinator, Assistant Professor
- Qualification: BMM, B.Ed., M.Com, NET
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Area of Interest: Marketing Management
- Research Interest:
Consumer Behavior, Advertising, Product Management, Service Marketing, Retail Management.
- Recognition/ Achievements/ Activities :
Published a Chapter in Edited book PERSPECTIVES ON BUSINESS
MANAGEMENT- on “Product Customization: New Era of Product Development” published by Archers & Elevators Publishing House, Volume-2 ISBN: 978-93-90996-03-2
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- Global Gyan connect- connecting students to industry experts, by conducting talks, guest lectures and workshops.
- 400 hours Professional Training by the GlobalGyan team.
- Skill based training by GlobalGyan once in every week.
- Syllabus designed to meet the exact needs of the students and the industry demand.
- Group and individual projects for experiential learning.
- Lectures incorporating most innovative methods of teaching to maximize student participation.
- Workshops in resume making, personality development, Linked Profile etc. to make the students job ready.
- Conducting and Participating in Co-curricular activities to ensure exposure and development in all aspects.
- Organizes Educational and Industrial Visits.