- Mr. Prasad Aradhye, Ms Sharada Sivaraman, Ms Gauri Nikhlankar of T. Y. B.Sc (Chemistry) Cleared IIT JAM 2018 Exam
- Mr. Arpan Jaiswar, Ms Krishnaveni Anjala, Ms Priyanka Kakade of T. Y. B.Sc (Chemistry) and Ms Nancy Chauhan of M.Sc. (Chemistry) Cleared IIT JAM 2017 Exam
- Mr. Nilesh Gaikwad of T. Y. B.Sc (Chemistry) Cleared IIT JAM 2016 Exam
- Semina Shaikh of M.Sc. Organic Chemistry (2015 passout) cleared Mumbai University PET Exam and secured admission for Ph.D. in BARC, Mumbai
- Mr.Rahul Kumar of TYBSC(CHEM) of 2013-2014 secured Admission for MSC. PhD Dual Degree at IIT Bombay
- Ms.Harjinder Kaur secured IInd rank in Mumbai University.(2005-06)
- Every year good number of students come in merit rank in Chem Aptitude test conducted by Indian Chemical Society.
- Many students have won inter-collegiate activities such as Quiz, chem.- skit, seminar presentations etc conducted by other colleges.
- Mr. Anand Gupta, a research scholar, received best research paper presentation by poster award, Prof. Dr. Nigam memorial award & Gold Trophy at 30th annual conference of Indian Council of Chemists at Osmania University, Hyderabad in 2011.