|Sr. No.||Names of the Committee Members|
|1.||Dr. Anita Kanwar – Chair Person|
|2.||Mrs. Hemlata Deshpande (Dept. of Physics)|
|3.||Dr. Seema Borgave (Dept. of Chemistry)|
|5.||Dr. Gayathri Balasubramanian (Dept. of Psychology)|
|6.||Dr. Madhavi Vaidya (Dept. of Computer Science)|
|7.||Ms. Riddhi Bharani (Dept. of Mathematics|
|8.||Mrs. Shmilona Jain. (Dept. of Biotechnology) (On Leave)|
|9.||Dr. Minal Parab (Dept. of EVS)|
|10||Dr. Meghana Sanjeeva (Librarian)|
Functions of Library Committee –
- To guide the Librarian in formulating general library policies and regulations which govern the functions of the library.
- To provide for proper documentation services and updating the Library collection.
- To work towards modernization and improvement of Library and documentation Services.
- To formulate policies and procedures for efficient use of Library resources.
- To review Library readership dept-wise
- To adopt measures to enhance readership
- To prepare budget and proposals for the development of the Library.
- To recommend to the authorities the fees and other charges for the use of the Library.
- To seek feedback on Library functions from readers.
- To submit the annual report on the functioning of the library
- To take measures to increase the membership of the Library beyond the boundaries of the College.