- Nomination of all the members of students council will be held as per the rules prescribed by the University and on the dates announced by it.
- The Students’ council shall consist of the following :
- One student from each class, who has shown academic merit at the examination held in the preceding year and who is engaged in the full time studies in the college, nominated by the Principal.
- One student from each of the activities, who has shown outstanding performance, nominated by the Principal namely.
- National Service Scheme and Adult Education.
- Cultural Activities.
- Two lady students nominated by the Principal.
- The student members of the student council shall elect from amongst themselves, the secretary of their council and his or her name will be sent to the Students Council of the University.
- All the members of the Students Council shall help the Principal in the maintenance of the order and discipline among the students in general and at the time of college functions in particular, and they shall not use their position to be irregular in attending lectures, practicals or any other way harming the interest of the institution.
Members of Student Council 2016 – 2017
Members of Student Council 2015 – 2016
Members of Student Council 2013 – 2014
Members of Student Council 2012 – 2013
Members of Student Council 2010 – 2011