- VESIM BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENT CENTRE
- VESIM is conducting Workshop on Qualitative Research Methods and Data Analysis
- Admission open for NISM certificate courses
- Admission open for PGDM batch 2017-19
- Glimpses 2017
- International Conference on Social Entrepreneurship and Responsibilities
- VESIM launches Investment Adviser Program in association with NISM
- Business Incubator Cell-VESIM organizes an Inter-Collegiate Business Plan competition
- Literature Festival - 2017
- Applications are invited for faculty position
- Merit List for CAP Vacancy Round year 2016-17
- AIMA 42nd National Competition for Young Managers
- VESIM launches NCCSM in collaboration with NISM
- MMS Admission Notice for the year 2016-17
- PGDM Admission Open for 2016-18
- Last date of Submission of Qualifying Exam. Result and Cut-off Date"
- FINAL MERIT LIST FOR CAP VACANCY ROUND MMS ADMISSIONS 2017-2018
- Provisional Merit List for CAP Vacancy Round Admission 2017-2018
- Notification for Institute Level Admissions Against CAP Vacancies
- Procedure for Admission Under CAP Rounds Academic Year 2017-18
- Fee Structure for First Year and Second Year MMS 2017-2018
- Download Gap Affidavit Format
- Download Sindhi Affidavit Format
- MMS: The Master of Management Studies (MMS) is a two-year full time management program affiliated to the University of Mumbai and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- PGDM: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a two-year full-time management program approved by AICTE. This uniquely designed course offers three unconventional specializations in the areas of Marketing, Business Analytics and Banking and Finance.
- Ph.D.: PhD Program allows for a high degree of interaction between students and faculty. The Ph.D. Program is designed to prepare individuals for academic and research careers. Ph.D. is offered in area of Marketing, Finance, Operations Management, Human Resource Management, and Strategic Management.
- E-Rise: The program is designed to orient students towards entrepreneurship and strengthen their entrepreneurial behavior and decision making. This course is the right blend of entrepreneurial practices and theory for the participants coming from diverse academic and professional background.
- NCCSM:NISM Certified Course in Securities Markets (NCCSM) is a course launched as a joint association between VESIM and NISM to prepare students for career in stock broking businesses, mutual funds distribution, depository operations, and other allied activities.
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Business Management: E Cell of VESIM is offering Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Business Management (in collaboration with Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Ahmedabad More Details…
News & Events
Alumni are ambassadors of their alma mater. One hand, they are the reflection of their institution in work place and in the society as a whole. On the other hand , they are the important asset for an institution. They are the pride of the instution.
Vivekanand Education Society's Institute Of Management Studies And Research
Address: 495/497, Collector's Colony, Wadivali Village, Chembur Mumbai 400074.
|Toll Free||1800 266 9010|
VESIM at a Glance
Late Shri Hashu Advani, was a refugee who choose education to build a strong nation. A strong nation means a nation whose youth have high moral values. This thinking led to the formation of Vivekanand Education Society (VES) in the year 1962. Today, the society runs 22 educational Institutions offering courses from Pre-primary to Ph.D. With a mission to provide excellence in professional management education, the VES Institute of Management Studies and Research (VESIM) was established in the year 1994.
Management Development Program
VES Institute of Management Studies and Research offers Management Development Programs in all the functional areas of Management that includes Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Business Analytics and General Management. We offer MDPs to the organizations, businesses and other institutions in both the form- customized and open. The program is designed for line to mid managers across functions and organizations.
A strong interface is necessary with the corporate world to understand their needs and provide the right inputs to the students. Keeping that in view, many initiatives are taken at VESIM. Industry persons are regularly invited as ‘Guest Speakers’ where they share their valued inputs with students.Read More
|July 31, 2017||August 1, 2017||August 2, 2017||August 3, 2017||August 4, 2017||August 5, 2017||August 6, 2017|
|August 7, 2017||August 8, 2017||August 9, 2017||August 10, 2017||August 11, 2017||August 12, 2017||August 13, 2017|
|August 14, 2017||August 15, 2017||August 16, 2017||August 17, 2017||August 18, 2017||August 19, 2017||August 20, 2017|
|August 21, 2017||August 22, 2017||August 23, 2017||August 24, 2017||August 25, 2017||August 26, 2017||August 27, 2017|
|August 28, 2017||August 29, 2017||August 30, 2017||August 31, 2017||September 1, 2017||September 2, 2017||September 3, 2017|
Center of Excellence
VESIM BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENT CENTRE (VEBAC) VESIM is one …Read More
Case Research and Development Center Case based teaching is the …Read More
Marketing The centre of Excellence –Marketing in VESIM has objective …Read More
Entrepreneurship & M.S.M.E. With the aim to accelerate the speed …Read More
Banking & Finance The Vivekanand Education Society, one of the …Read More
Exam Alerts / Results
Yuva for Seva
Seva is defined as “Selfless service” or work performed without any thought of reward, Keeping in mind the same thought “Yuva for Seva” initiative has been conceptualized, where our youth is centerpoint. There is a growing desire among the youth of India to volunteer their time and talent for community development.