- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to VES Institute of Management by completing an online form.
- Candidates can choose to apply by any of the following methods.
- Visit the website admissionvesim.ves.ac.in and fill in the online application form after making a payment of INR 1,200/-.
- Make a payment of INR 1,200 at any ICICI bank along with a challan.
- Purchase the application form from the VESIM – Business School in Mumbai.
ELIGIBILITY (ADMISSIONS PGDM 2016):
- All applicants are required to appear for CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ GMAT/Mh-CET/ATMA before applying to VES Institute of Management.
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution with minimum 50% aggregate.
Applicants are evaluated based on CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/Mh-CET/ATMA scores, past academic performance, work experience and performance in the Group Discussion – Personal Interview (GD-PI).
The above conditions / clauses / terms can be reviewed by the Institute from time to time. Hence, the prospective candidate is encouraged to visit the VESIM website at www.vesim.ves.ac.in for regular updates.