Alumni are ambassadors of their alma mater. One hand, they are the reflection of their institution in work place and in the society as a whole. On the other hand , they are the important asset for an institution. They are the pride of the instution.
Our alumni like others wrote a success story and created their nichie in the Corporate world. Their valuable inputs and insights always supports the institution to upgrade the institution in terms of overall improvment and to become more industry relevant, innovative and rewarding for a student.
“To serve VESIM Alumni and students, in order to strengthen the bond & encourage their involvement with the institution. To make VESIM a centre of excellence for knowledge and establish a lifelong relationship with the Alumni.”
- Creating a place for VESIM family which provides professional guidance and knowledge enhancement.
- Promoting the social & intellectual needs for the mutual benefit of present and future alumni.
- Promote interaction with & among Alumni.
- To create a long lasting association.
- To inform about the recent changes in institute/activities/policies.
- To encourage them to visit college as a Guest Lecturer.
- To help VESIM in Branding Activity.
- To create an accurate database of Alumni and update it continuously
- To Plan events with and for the alumni to develop a symbiotic relationship.
- To promote interaction with & among Alumni.
Mr. Raj Sharma (1995-97)
Co-Founder and President Majestic
Mr. Vinayak Kamath (1994-96)
Times of India
Mr. Vishal Kamdar (2000-02)
Manager, Wealth Management Operations
Ms. Deepti Kulkarni (2010-12)
Oracle Financial Services Software Ltd.
Ms. Mitalee Telang (2010-12)