Entrepreneurship & M.S.M.E.
With the aim to accelerate the speed of self-employment and entrepreneurship development, VESIM has established “Center for Excellence –Entrepreneur M.S.M.E.s”. This center caters to the business needs and requirements of the young student entrepreneurs having backgrounds in Management education. VESIM has tied-up / is in the process of tying-up with various professional bodies with a vision to motivate the students and promote entrepreneurship awareness and capabilities in them.
We trust that our initiative would go a long way in building entrepreneurs It will create employment opportunities for others for economic development by becoming self-employed and can enjoy better quality of life.
- To create awareness about entrepreneurship opportunities amongst students
- To sensitize the students about the benefits and strategy towards enterprise creation and development
- To provide guidance and hand-holding support to students looking towards entrepreneurship as a career.
Our Broad Objectives:
- To introduce several modules of training and developmental activities in line with prevailing industrial requirements and conditions.
- To develop/upgrade students’ competency level in line with the present needs for better performance and discharge of their duties and responsibilities.
- To promote students for entrepreneurship interface with young and successful entrepreneurs.
- Business facilitation / acceleration facilities to student entrepreneurs
- Carrying out Tie-ups with various industry associations in the field of M.S.M.E. & Entrepreneurship Development
- Holding Business idea Competitions for selecting entrepreneurs and the best ideas which would be groomed and businesses accelerated
- Accelerator program for growth
- Interaction with angel investors & seed funders
Workshops, E-chai, Exhibition, Open Discussion, Live Project on Entrepreneurship, Field Visit, Lectures, Round Table Discussion, Industry Academic Interface, Primary Research, Book Publication, Methodology for B-plan formation, feasibility of an idea.
|1.||Dr. Satish Modh||Director , VESIM||Ex-Officio Member|
|2.||Dr. Nisha Pandey||Associate Professor, VESIM||Chairperson|
|3.||Mr. K.C. Shashidhar||(Ex) Chief General Manager, NABARD, India||Member Secretary|
|4||CA S. Gurumurthy||Chartered Accountant and co-convener of the SwadeshiJagaranManch||Advisor|
|5.||Prof. ArunSahay||Dean (Research),Birla Institute of Management Technology||Advisor|
|6.||Prof. V. Bapat||Prof. SJMSOM, IIT Powai, Mumbai.||Advisor|
|7.||Mr. R.B. Gupte||Director, MSME Development Institute
|8.||Mr. ChandrakantSalunkhe||Chairman and MD at SME Chambers of India||Advisor|
|9.||Mr. Raj Bhatt||Chief Knowledge Officer at Ourea Capital, Mumbai||Advisor|
|10.||Mr. SunitaSirke||Brand Head||Member|
|11.||Prof. ZankrutOza||Faculty, VESIM||Member|
|12.||Prof. Abhay Nagle||Faculty, VESIM||Member|