The Master of Management Studies (MMS) is a two-year full time management program affiliated to the University of Mumbai and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The program is conducted under the direction of the University with functional specializations offered in the areas of Marketing, Finance, H.R and Operations.
MMS revised syllabus is as follows:
4.80 MMS Finance.pdf
4.83 MMS Marketing.pdf
4.81 MMS Human Resources Management.pdf
4.84 MMS Operations.pdf
4.82 MMS Information Technology.pdf
With a mission to provide excellence in professional management education, VES Institute of Management Studies and Research(VESIM) was established in 1994. Approved by AICTE, it offers two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). VESIM provides state-of-the-art infrastructure for its students. All these facilities go a long way in ensuring productive campus life and provide a perfect ambience for academic pursuits. VESIM provides value addition courses for over all development of students.Now VESIM offers PGDM under “Banking and Finanace”, “Marketing” and “Business Analytics”.
Uniqueness about our PGDM:
- Soft skills Training
- Access to EBSCO – Online Digital Library.
- Live Projects & Industrial Workshops.
- Ramkrishna Mission visit for Self-Realisation Programme.
- Summer Training & Placement is part of the curriculum which students have to undergo during summer vacation.
- Strong Industry – Institute Interface & Placement assistance.
- Hostel Facility and Large well developed campus in centre of Mumbai.
- Well qualified faculty with average 10 years of Industry & Academic experience.
- Contemporary world class pedagogy & curriculum developed with participation of renowned Academicians & Industry Leaders.
- Holistic all round Development of students ensuring an excellent career.
Examination: Examinations will be conducted after every Semester.
VES has a proud history of excellence in education. VESIM is looking for a small group of exceptionally good applicants to join our PhD program. By limiting enrolment, the PhD Program allows for a high degree of interaction between students and faculty, unparalleled opportunities for interdisciplinary collaboration, and development of a strong network of social and professional relationships with scholars and industry experts.
The Ph.D. Program is designed to prepare individuals for academic and research careers by providing:
- In-depth education in current and emerging areas
- Development of skills in rigorous and practical research methodology
- Supervision and guidance for completion of a research
Ph.D. is offered Management Studies with specializations in area of Marketing, Finance, Operations Management, Human Resource Management, and Strategic Management. Each candidate entering the Ph.D. program undertakes a rigorous course work on research methodology for the period of six months. The whole program is organized around preparing students for success in this research activity.