Entrepreneurship ties together all core MBA modules such as strategy, finance, marketing, etc. Goal of developing this programme is to cater the needs for knowledge of first generation entrepreneurs and hand holds them to start their enterprises. The curriculum of the course is designed with the right blend of entrepreneurial practices and theory for the participants coming from diverse academic and professional background.
The broader objective is to orient students towards entrepreneurship and strengthen their entrepreneurial behaviour and decision making. This will specifically aim at:
- Develop skills in successfully initiating, expanding and diversifying a business enterprise in new, up-coming areas.
- Develop family business successors as enterprising and knowledgeable owners of the business of their predecessors. Helping students develop the confidence to venture into challenging career of entrepreneurship and know the intricacies of starting a new venture.
- Enabling them comprehend the process of identifying a business opportunity and assess the resource needs to convert the same into a viable business proposition.
- Guiding them to develop sound and feasible business plans and execute the idea into an enterprise.
Highlights of the programme
- Quality of the course content and structure includes case study discussions, simulation games, teamwork, tutorials and role-play exercises, among other activities.
- An international approach and perspective with strong emphasis on action based learning to develop skills and test your ideas in innovative and a safe environment.
- Entrepreneurs from diverse sectors and highly experienced trainers with excellent experience in their subjects will be delivering the sessions.
- Every participant will be allocated an industry mentor with extensive of running the successful enterprise.