“The more we come out and do good to others, the more our hearts will be purified, and God will be in them”
Seva is defined as “selfless service” or work performed without any thought of reward or personal benefit. Traditionally in the Indian (Hindu) society, seva is used in the sense of worship (of gods). Keeping in mind the same thought “yuva for seva” initiative has been conceptualize, where our youth is center point. There is a growing desire among the youth in India to volunteer their time and talent for community development. But most of them are not currently involved because lack of proper guidance. So here yuva for seva initiatives are giving them platform to achieve their goals. As ocean is made up of small drops, their small efforts will help our society in a big way.
Our initiatives includes 21 days compulsory on field project with NGOs for 1st semester students, Blood Donation Camp, Bone Marrow Registration Camp, Workshops for class four employees and government school students, special programs for physically handicapped students, different collection and donation activities etc.
“Manav Seva is Madhav Seva”
- Today Corporate values employees who are socially responsible and sensitive towards such issues. Any such exposure makes students employable.
- The basic objective of this initiative is to develop students as socially responsible business leaders.
- Needs to sensitize the social problems and give them solutions by initiatives and projects.
- Association with NGO to help them for achieving their objectives.
- Helping students to increase their understanding of different NGO activities