•Result: MCA SEM I and II Choice Based May 2019 • VESIT Selected as one of "The 10 Best Private Institutes in India, 2018" by The Knowledge Review Magazine Team • For Transcript Related Matters and Educational Verification - email@example.com • For Student's Educational Verification - firstname.lastname@example.org • Transcript Details - Kindly contact : email@example.com •Ph.D. entrolment last date: 27 April 2019
Latest News & Events
- Research Project titled “Development of Methodology for Indian Evaluated Nuclear Data Library for applications in S & T” under Dr. (Mrs.) Jayalekshmi M Nair, Principal, V.E.S. Institute of Technology, Mumbai, has received administrative approval and sanction of a total grant of Rs. 17, 81,276 for 3 years beginning from financial year 2019-20, from Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India, based on recommendations of Board of Research in Nuclear Science (BRNS)
- Accreditation Status Granted till June 2022 for Department of Electronics, Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and Information Technology
- Dr. Parmeshwar Birajdar - Faculty of Electronics department received honour from Shri. Brijesh Singh, Inspector General of Police , Cyber Maharashtra, in presence of CM
- Ashwin Pillay - Department of Instrumentation has been awarded Rs.1,40,000 scholarship by ISA-International.
- Mayuresh Shelar - Department of Instrumentation has been selected as Best ISA-Student Leader, Maharashtra Section and Awarded with a certificate
Dr.(Mrs) J. M. Nair
The year of new A-B-C-D Artificial Intelligence – Block Chain Technology, Cloud Computing and Data Science, was a year of recognition for our institute. University Grants Commission has included VESIT in the list of colleges under Section 2(f) & 12(B) of UGC Act 1956, which now up scales us to receive Central Assistance.
ISA Scholarship Reciepients : 2019
Ashwin Pillay of D18(Instrumentation Engineering) has been awarded the “2019 Educational Scholarship” from the International Society of Automation(ISA) amounting to a sum of USD 2000 thereby, earning the accolade of being among the fourteen undergraduate students across the globe who received the prestigious award this year.Read More
V.E.S.I.T Training and Placement Cell caters for enhancing not only the employability skills but also the overall development of the student’s personality. On Campus and Pre-placement training programmes such as Aptitude Tests are conducted along with Seminars based on the overall Campus Recruitment Process, Skill Set Analysis, Steering the Interview and Transactional Analysis. These activities enable us to identify the strengths and weakness of an individual candidate and help us select strategies for improvement.
Arise! Awake! And stop not till the goal is reached. – Swami Vivekananda
Address: Hashu Advani Memorial Complex, Collector’s Colony, Chembur, Mumbai – 400 074. India.
|Tel:||+91-22-61532510 / 27 (Admission)|
(Transcripts / Exam)