The Forum aims at bringing the teachers, research scholars and the students of the campus come close to each other with constant interaction in research activities and skill enhancement. Apart from discussing the individual research problems, the Forum is focusing its attention to encourage inter-disciplinary research.
- Technical skill enhancement of students and faculty.
- Motivating the students to undertake innovative projects.
- Create awareness amongst staff about funding agencies for lab modernization, research work, attending international conference abroad
- How to convert research ideas into proposal for funded project.
- Creating Online Research Forum Link on VESIT website to help the students and researchers.
- To create a bridge among researchers, industries and academic institutions through exchange of knowledge and ideas.
- How to Patent / Copyright your idea.
- How to write a good technical paper?
- To review and asses current issues related to society and industries through engineering solutions.
- How to formulate research idea for ME/ M.Tech/ PhD.
- How to write thesis?
- Presentations of research ideas by PhD scholars.
- Technical talks on contemporary research and recent trends in technology and science.
- Hands on training and workshop in the field of recent trends in technology.
- Students have been motivated and enrolled for their participation in e-Yantra Robotics Training and Competition. Students have formed their groups for participation in the project competition organized by ELECRAMA, Texas Instrument and other.
- The forum helped in the installation of video lecture series of NPTEL in the college server to watch the lectures centrally. The forum has also initiated Mini Projects in the EXTC Dept at 3rd year level.
- Identifying and Encouraging open source soft wares and many more…