|1||Mr. Shrikant Karve||Industry Expert|
|2||Mr.Subhas Rao Mallya||Industry Expert|
|3||Mr. C.V. Prasad Rao||Industry Expert|
|4||Mr.Rajesh Shah||Industry Expert|
|5||Mrs. Anita Jain||Parent|
|8||Mr. Rachit Pradhan||Student|
|9||Mrs. Kavita Tewari||Head of the Department|
|10||Mrs. Naveeta Kant||Faculty|
|11||Dr.(Mrs) Rajani Mangla||Faculty|
|12||Mr. Abhay Kshirsagar||DAB Convener (Faculty)|
ROLE ENVISAGED FOR PAC COMMITTEE
- Result Analysis: Members should analyze course wise, semester wise results of the department for the whole year. Suggestions for improvement in student performance course wise should be given.
- Based on the course results and extra efforts [if any] taken by the faculty for the course attainment, the contribution of the course towards PO attainment to be decided.
- POs attainment levels of the department to be assessed. Suggestions for improvement if required to be given.
- Minutes of the meeting to be maintained by Program coordinator and a copy to be forwarded to DAB members.
ROLE ENVISAGED FOR DAB COMMITTEE
- DAB committee members will deliberate on the issues arising out of the minutes of the PAC meeting.
- The experts are expected to give a roadmap for the growth of the department and give constructive suggestions for implementation of the same.