Mrs. Neelam Ramesh Sharma
Primary education is the basic education in our life where literacy and numeracy are the essential things for nurturing young minds towards education. We believe in the ideology that “One book ,one pen, one child and one teacher can change the world.” and we wish to inculcate such values in these young minds in order to make them understand the difference between human beings and being human.
Swami Vivekanand Prathamik Shala is one of the primary part of Swami Vivekanand Education Society. SVPS it was established in June 1969 in sindhi society Chembur. In June 1996 our school has shifted from Chembur to Kurla Nehru nagar. School was started with 29 students in that 14 boys and 15 girls were there. Now today our school has 655 students from Jr. Kg to IV std. Late Shri. Hashuji Advani was the founder of our school. Where our pre-primary school was started in June 1974. We are adopting a play way method for our tiny tods. In Academic year 2020 - 2021 our school converted into a Fully ENGLISH MEDIUM, from STD L.K level to STD IV.
- School is fully under surveillance of CCTV
- Tata Edge Smart Class in all class rooms
- Assembly Hall
- Computer Lab with advance technologies
- Music Room
- Play Garden
- Huge play ground
- Indoor and Outdoor Play Equipment
- Drinking water facilities (Filtered)
- One Trained Qualified person for scientific approach (play Way method)
- Trained Assistant and Helper with 4 Maid Servant (Maushis)
- Security Measures
- First Aid facility, Warming Facilities are available