- Online Fees payment for the shortlisted student in Nursery / Jr.K.G. for the academic year 2017-18 will be opened from Wednesday, 25th January 2017 at 11.00 a.m. onwards. Please Note - Email / SMS will be sent to parent of selected children.
- Jr KG Admission 2017-18 Online Form: "Submission Closed"
- II Baseline Tests on 5th & 6th of April 2016
- IPM Exams 2015-16
- Ignited Mind Lab Exams 2015-16
- Painting Competition For Parents in March -2016
- Recitation Competition February- 2016
- Vidhyapeeth Exams February- 2016
- Sports Day- 2015-16
- Handwriting Competition- In-house 2015-16
- Mayor’s Drawing Award 10th Jan
- IInd Unit Test- January 2016
- Preparation of Pared for the Republic Day
- Celebrating Makarsankranti -January Month Activity
- School Students Doing Yoga on the 21st June 2015 as ‘World Yoga Day’
- Students & Teachers Celebrating Basant Panchami.
- Students Celebrating Gokulashtami Festival.
- Hindi was held on the occasion on ‘HINDI DIWAS’.
- Students celebrating the festival of Ganpati Bappa ‘Ganesh Festival’.
- Our school conduct Pot Painting for the std. I to IV.
- On the occasion of Teacher’s Day. Students watching Our Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modiji’s speech Live on Tv on ‘Teachers Day’
- For the first time in our school Rangoli competition for parents was held.
- Sports Prize Distribution for the winners of Students take many kind of sports activities in the school.
- School Management Committee
- Transport Committee
VEPS at a Glance
History Vivekanand English Pre Primary School was introduced by Shri. J.T. Wadhwanji in Kurla under Janta Seva Madal,in the same premises of Swami Vivekanand Prathmik Shala (Hindi Medium).Pre-Primary section started from June ‘2007 in two division with 116 students.
- Teaching Staff
Whats Going on
Month of January 2016
- IPM Exams -2015-16
- Ignited Mind Lab Exams (Current Year-2015-16)
- 26th January Pared
|September 25, 2017||September 26, 2017||September 27, 2017||September 28, 2017||September 29, 2017||September 30, 2017||October 1, 2017|
|October 2, 2017||October 3, 2017||October 4, 2017||October 5, 2017||October 6, 2017||October 7, 2017||October 8, 2017|
|October 9, 2017||October 10, 2017||October 11, 2017||October 12, 2017||October 13, 2017||October 14, 2017||October 15, 2017|
|October 16, 2017||October 17, 2017||October 18, 2017||October 19, 2017||October 20, 2017||October 21, 2017||October 22, 2017|
|October 23, 2017||October 24, 2017||October 25, 2017||October 26, 2017||October 27, 2017||October 28, 2017||October 29, 2017|
|October 30, 2017||October 31, 2017||November 1, 2017||November 2, 2017||November 3, 2017||November 4, 2017||November 5, 2017|
VESLARC was created to empower students and executives, with the skills to navigate their way through the world and the values for emotional resilience. The objective – To create a joyous professional, fulfilling his potential while being of service to the world. “Manage the self, manage the world” is hence the apt motto for...
- Magazine Committee
- Celebration Committee
- Transport Committee
- Waranda + Discipline committee
- Maintenance Committee
- Examination + Timetable Committee
- Wall Paper Committee