Swami Vivekanand English Primary School is recognized English Medium School under the patronage of VIVEKANAND EDUCATION SOCIETY
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE SCHOOL
- Sports : The students are encouraged to take part in games and sports like Cricket, Football, Kababddi, Kho-Kho, Table Tennis, Volley-ball, Throw ball, Swimming, Tennis.
The annual sports are organized to create healthy competition among students.
- Medical check-up: The students of school are examined by experienced Doctor from time to time.
What we would like every Boy and Girl of Swami Vivekananda English Primary school to be
- To be gentleman in all things.
- To be best in everything you do.
- SCHOOL UNIFORM / PRIMARY SECTION
Boys: white half sleeves shirts, Grey Shorts, Grey socks with white lining and black shoes with laces.
P.T Uniform – Individual House colour half sleeves shirt with school emblem, white shorts, white shoes with laces & white socks.
Girls: White blouses with sports collar, Grey pinafore, Grey socks with white lining and black shoes.
House marks will be deducted for an incomplete uniform
P.T. Uniform – Individual House colour blouse with school emblem, white skirt, white shoes with laces & white socks.
- POLICIES AND RULES
1) New students must be accompanied by their parents/ guardians on their first day of the school.
2) Parents are requested to get themselves acquainted with the rules of the school. Ignorance is no excuse.
3) Politeness, courtesy of speech and conduct as well as cleanliness of dress and person are expected from each point.
4 ) No child suffering from any contagious or infectious disease shall be permitted to attend the class.
5) The school will not be responsible for the books, money etc that are last. The pupils must look after things. It is not advisable for pupils to have money or other valuable articles in their own keeping
6) Any damage done to school property must be made good.
7) Children who are late will not be allowed in the school only if they present a note from their parent or guardians giving the reason for the late coming.
8) When the pupil has to be absent on account of sudden illness or urgent necessity, a word should be sent to the school authorities. On return to school pupils must bring endorsement on calendar from their parent.
9) A pupil absenting himself from school without leave for eight consecutive days ( including holidays) may be marked LEFT . He will not be re admitted, he will have to pay fresh admission fee.
10) Irregular attendance- habitual illness, disobedience or conduct injurious to the school are sufficient reason for the dismissal of student of any class at any class at any time of the year.
11) Calendar month’s notice is to be given for the withdrawal of student. Such notice should be in writing by parent or guardian.
12) An application for the school leaving certificate should be made by parent or guardian by letter at least one week, before taking the leaving certificate.
13) A student will not be allowed to sit in the exam if his / her fees are not fully paid.
Monday to Friday:7.15 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Saturday7.15 a.m. to 10.00a.m.
Monday to Friday12.45 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Saturday12.45 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
School will be closed on last Saturday of every month
10.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
No school business will be transacted on Holidays.