The course of studies is designed as preparation of Secondary School Certificate Examination. The school year which begins in June comprises of semesters. June to October and November to April.
Hindi is a compulsory subject and is taught from Std. II. The regional Language of the State, Marathi is compulsory from Std. I to Std. X inclusive Art and Craft, the base and foundation of basic Techniques in Education are given due emphasis. Physical Training is compulsory for all.
PARENT – SCHOOL COUNCIL
1. It is the duty of the parent to see that their children come to school clean, neatly dressed, shoes polished and in time for class.
2. Parents are particularly requested to sign reports of similar documents when issued. Failure to do so may put their children to inconvenience since the teacher, mat send them home for signature.
3. Remarks from the H. M. and teacher are conveniently made in school Calendar, Parents are requested to keep a check on them. They should also keep an eye on the Late Attendance, School Uniform etc. in the Calendar.
4. When communicating with the H. M. Parents are requested to state in their letters the standard and division in which their children are.
5. Member of staff may be seen in their OFF periods arranged by previous written application through the students.
6. Parents are requested to see or meet the teachers on Saturdays except the last Saturday of the month between 9.15 a.m. to 9.45 a.m. (for Morning section) 2.45 pm. to 3.15 p.m. (for afternoon section) to enquire about their children’s progress.
- Every pupil ought to devote self study about two hours on working days and more time on holidays according to the standard in which he / she is studying.
- Absence during one paper or more in the examination excludes the pupils from being reckoned in the order of merit.
- The result of examination is final and cannot be reconsidered.
- The Answer paper shall be shown to pupils parents / guardians only on open day.
THE HOUSE SYSTEM
In order to inculcate a healthy spirit of competition mild l” get the best out of each individual student, Swami l Vivekanand English Primary School students are divided in four Houses. Each house is named after important Personality
- Gandhi House – Green
- Nehru House – Red
- Tilak House – Yellow
- Tagore House – Blue