Library is located on first floor of theVESCOA college building. Library is well lit, spacious&Air-conditioned having a good collection of books, Journals, E-Journals, E-database etc. VESCOA library has a biometric attendance and has an open access for students. It has organized various library activities for encouraging for students reading books, maximum library books usage, create an interest sitting in library for study. for example, few of the events organized in VESCOA library are Books Lovers Day, Book Exhibition etc.
LIBRARY FEATURES / SERVICES
- Open Access system to the Library collections.
- Issue-Return of books, periodicals, CDs/DVDs.
- Collection of syllabus & Question papers
- Access to E-Journals, Videos & Charles Correa Archives.
- Access to all Digital Archives
- New arrivals display
- Celebrate various programs related to Books, Library and reading.
- Participation of faculty, students and staff in various activities and events.
- Biometric database of faculty / students accessing books
(As per COA Norms add 150 books)
|PRINT JOURNALS & MAGAZINES||15 International and National|
10 (PRINT + ONLINE)
Charles Correa Archives
OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog) : 192.168.241.51/opac
Can be used within the VESCOA Premises
DOWN TO EARTH:
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
9.00 am – 5.00 pm
9.00 am – 2.00 pm
LIBRARY CIRCULATION POLICY
- Every student entering the library should possess his or her identity card.
- Silence should be maintained in the Library Premises.
- Mobile phones should be kept on silent mode in the Institute premises
- Students should Keep your bags in the racks provided in the library.
- Students must carefully handle the library books and should put the Library books back to return counter before leaving.
- If student loses/or misplaces the book, he/she has to report to the Librarian on the same day and clear your Library account by replacing the book within a week.
- All students are requested to check the issued books or any reading material before leaving the counter. If you find physical condition of the book is not good, please inform the Librarian.
- Borrower will be responsible for any damage found while returning books
- Please return the borrowed books on time. If there is any due, please clear on the spot and collect the receipt for the same.
- Library resources like Standards, Reference Books, Journals /Magazines are to be referred within library premises.
- Books reservation facility is available. Books can be collected within 2 days after arriving.
FREE LIBRARY RESOURCES
|Articles Archive -Design Intelligence||www.di.net/articles|
|Open Access E-Journals|
|Arena Journal of
|DOAJ (Directory of Open access Journals)||www.doaj.org|
|Open Access E-databases|
|The Library at Leeds Beckett University||libguides.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/subject_support/design/open_access|
|De Gruyter online||www.degruyter.com|
|Open Access E-Books|
|OAPEN Open Books||www.oapen.org|
|Art & Photography||www.e-booksdirectory.com|
|DOAB(Directory of open||www.doabooks.org|
|Archnet Digital Library||http://archnet.org|
|NPTEL Video Lectures||nptel.ac.in|
Mrs. Archana Kadam (Librarian)
Landline no:(022) 62913333
Free education and training sites