- All the Programs of VES Polytechnic got Accrediated for the period June 2017 to June 2019
- Summer Workshop 2017 Emerging Trends In Engineering
- MSBTE SUMMER 2017 TIMETABLE
- Vivek Technotronix Project Exhibition
- FDTP conducted by Electronics and Telecommunication Department
- Smart India Hackathon-2017
- Vachan Prerna Diwas
- VESP Calender (2016-17 Even)
- VESP Calender (2016-17 Odd)
- CSI: Computer Society of India (CSI) formed in 1965. CSI has been instrumental in guiding the Indian IT industry down the right path since its formative years. Today the CSI has 69 chapters all over India, 381 student branches & more the 70000 members including India's most famous IT industry leaders, brilliant scientists and dedicated academicians.
- ISTE: The Indian Society for Technical Education is a national, professional,
non-profit making society registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. First started in 1941 as the Association of Principals of Technical Institutions (APTI), it was converted into “Indian Society for Technical Education” in 1968 with a view to enlarge its activities to advance the cause of technological education.
- ISA: International Society of Automation (ISA) founded in 1945 is a non – profit technical society for engineers, technicians, business people, educators and students; who work, study or are interested in industrial automation and pursuits related to it, such as instrumentation.
|Email:|| firstname.lastname@example.org ,
VESP at a glance
Vivekanand Education Society’s Polytechnic, Mumbai is one of the highly reputed polytechnic in Maharashtra, India. Established in year 1983 by the Vivekanand Education Society founded by Late Shri Hashuji Advani, the institute offers quality technical education. Swami Vivekananda – a great social reformer, was one of the most influential spiritual leaders of Vedanta philosophy.Read More
Arise! Awake! And stop not till the goal is reached. – Swami Vivekananda
VESLARC offers 4 kinds of value-add inputs – workshops for students on various non-textbook themes, such as stress perception management, confident public speaking and so on, customized sessions for teaching staff, for better morale, motivation and productivity, unique workshops for non-teaching staff, for joyous productivity, and finally, short talks for parents, for better communication linkages at home and in society. Read More
|March 27, 2017||March 28, 2017||March 29, 2017||March 30, 2017||March 31, 2017||April 1, 2017||April 2, 2017|
|April 3, 2017||April 4, 2017||April 5, 2017||April 6, 2017||April 7, 2017||April 8, 2017||April 9, 2017|
|April 10, 2017||April 11, 2017||April 12, 2017||April 13, 2017||April 14, 2017||April 15, 2017||April 16, 2017|
|April 17, 2017||April 18, 2017||April 19, 2017||April 20, 2017||April 21, 2017||April 22, 2017||April 23, 2017|
|April 24, 2017||April 25, 2017||April 26, 2017||April 27, 2017||April 28, 2017||April 29, 2017||April 30, 2017|