- ONLINE GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
- JAVA FUNDAMENTALS WORKSHOP organized under CSI
- Academic Calender 2017-18 Even Semester
- Alumni 2017
- VESP, a part of VES which is PRME Signatory
- Report on One week Faculty Development Training Programme on Outcome Based Education
- Aptitude Test Conducted by CO Program
- CO Program organized 2 days workshop on "Code Java Lets talk Basics"
- Report on Engineers Day Celebration 2017-18
- Report on Teachers Day Celebration 2017-18
- Academic Calender (2017-18 ODD sem) for IInd and IIIrd year
- All the Programs of VES Polytechnic got Accrediated for the period June 2017 to June 2019
- Vivek Technotronix Project Exhibition
- Smart India Hackathon-2017
- Vachan Prerna Diwas
- CSI: Computer Society of India (CSI) formed in 1965. CSI has been instrumental in guiding the Indian IT industry down the right path since its formative years. Today the CSI has 69 chapters all over India, 381 student branches & more the 70000 members including India's most famous IT industry leaders, brilliant scientists and dedicated academicians.
- ISTE: The Indian Society for Technical Education is a national, professional,non-profit making society registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. First started in 1941 as the Association of Principals of Technical Institutions (APTI), it was converted into “Indian Society for Technical Education” in 1968 with a view to enlarge its activities to advance the cause of technological education.
- ISA: International Society of Automation (ISA) founded in 1945 is a non – profit technical society for engineers, technicians, business people, educators and students; who work, study or are interested in industrial automation and pursuits related to it, such as instrumentation.
News and Events
|Email:|| email@example.com ,
VESP at a glance
Vivekanand Education Society’s Polytechnic, Mumbai is one of the highly reputed polytechnic in Maharashtra, India. Established in year 1983 by the Vivekanand Education Society founded by Late Shri Hashuji Advani, the institute offers quality technical education. Swami Vivekananda – a great social reformer, was one of the most influential spiritual leaders of Vedanta philosophy.Read More
Arise! Awake! And stop not till the goal is reached. – Swami Vivekananda
|January 29, 2018||January 30, 2018||January 31, 2018||February 1, 2018||February 2, 2018||February 3, 2018||February 4, 2018|
|February 5, 2018||February 6, 2018||February 7, 2018||February 8, 2018||February 9, 2018||February 10, 2018||February 11, 2018|
|February 12, 2018||February 13, 2018||February 14, 2018||February 15, 2018||February 16, 2018||February 17, 2018||February 18, 2018|
|February 19, 2018||February 20, 2018||February 21, 2018||February 22, 2018||February 23, 2018||February 24, 2018||February 25, 2018|
|February 26, 2018||February 27, 2018||February 28, 2018||March 1, 2018||March 2, 2018||March 3, 2018||March 4, 2018|
VESLARC offers 4 kinds of value-add inputs – workshops for students on various non-textbook themes, such as stress perception management, confident public speaking and so on, customized sessions for teaching staff, for better morale, motivation and productivity, unique workshops for non-teaching staff, for joyous productivity, and finally, short talks for parents, for better communication linkages at home and in society. Read More