ABOUT OUR COURSES
FREE COURSE ON AGILE
For VES Students Only!
FREE COURSE ON PHOTOSHOP
- How can I enrol for the Digital Academy courses?
Enrollment for the Digital Academy can be done online on our website at ves.ac.in/digital-academy
- What is the course schedule?
Most of the courses are scheduled over the weekend on Saturday & Sunday so as to allow students to manage their time along with their college schedules. Each course timetable along with timings are shared with the students upon confirmation of admission.
- What certification is provided on completion of the course?
On completion of the course, VES Digital Academy provides you with a certificate from the affiliated VES institute. The list of affiliated institutes for each course is listed against the courses on their respective pages.
- Can these courses add extra credit for my current degree certification?
These courses CANNOT be utilized as extra credit courses. On completion of the course, VES Digital Academy provides you with a certificate from the affiliated VES institute.
- Do these courses have any examinations or tests attached to them?
Conducting tests or assignments is subjective as per the requirement of the course module. Any detail on the tests will be shared by the respective faculty members during the course duration.
- Can I cancel my admission?
Once enrolled, admissions cannot be canceled. However, if a batch has less than 5 students, the Academy will either adjust you for the next batch or provide you with a fee refund.
- How are the classes conducted?
VES Digital Academy classes are conducted ONLINE only via Google Classroom. The links for the classes are shared via email with the students.
- Will we be provided with recorded sessions of the classes?
No recording for the classes will be provided to the students. In case of any absences, it is solely up to the faculty/professor to share lecture notes with the students.
- Will we receive any study material or reference materials?
Students will be receiving reference materials with respect to their courses. Apart from this, students will be given notes and references during the course as well.
- What are the options to Pay the Fees?
Fee payment can be made online via Bank Transfer/Net Banking/UPI