- VESCOP celebrated International Yoga Day on 21st June, 2018
- Dr. Supriya Shidhaye, Principal has been awarded as a "Best Teacher" by University of Mumbai for the AY 2015-16.
- VESCOP is organising a seminar on the topic "PHARMACY as a career option after HSC".
- VESCOP is organising a seminar on the topic "PHARMACY as a career option after B. Pharm." on 2nd & 9th June, 2018.
- VESCOP is in receipt of CPCSEA registration for Five year
- VESLARC conducts a half-day workshop on theme "Campus to Corporate"
- Visit of “SHRI. MADHUSUDANJI AGRAWAL”Vice Chairman, AJANTA PHARMA LTD. at VESCOP
- BRIC-IKP Technology Showcase
- VESCOP is awarded as "Corporate Membership" from National Centre for Quality Management for the period Jan-Dec 2018.
- VESCOP is organizing two days national symposium on the topic "CURRENT TRENDS IN HERBAL DRUG DISCOVERY AND ETHNOPHARMACOLOGY" on 23rd and 24th February, 2018. Click here for online registration Brochure
- PRME report of VES is now live on the PRME website
- VESCOP lecture series focuses on pharma innovations to make healthcare affordable.
- VES is recognized as Scientific and Industrial Research Organisations (SIROs) by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR)
- VESCOP in "NIRF Rank Band of 51-75".
- B. Pharm. programme has received accreditation by NBA, New Delhi for AY 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19 on the basis of guidelines of OBE systems as per the Washington Accord.
- Short term certificate course (STCC) in Instrument Handling & Analysis @last week of May 2017.
- Admission to Ph. D. (Tech.) in Pharmaceutics Programme for the AY 2017-18
- Schedule of admission against CAP Vacancy for the F. Y. B. Pham AY 2018-19
- Schedule of admission against CAP Vacancy for the Direct S. Y. B. Pham AY 2018-19
- Schedule of admission against CAP Vacancy for the F. Y. M. Pham AY 2018-19
- Fees approved by Shikshan Shulka Samiti
- B. Pharm:The course of study for bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) of University of Mumbai is for a period of four academics years that is eight semesters and three academic years that is six semesters for those admitted to Second Year B. Pharm. Directly on completion of Diploma in Pharmacy.
- M. Pharm: The College is conducting four semesters (2 Years) programme of University of Mumbai leading to the Master in Pharmacy (M. Pharm.) in 3 branches viz. Pharmaceutics, Quality Assurance & Pharmaceutical Chemistry.The student graduating with a Master’s degree can choose a profession as Manufacturing Executive, Research & Development Executive, Analytical Executive Research & Development Executive and can also enter into the profession of teaching as Assistant Professor in Pharmacy college.
- Ph. D.: Pharmaceutics (Tech.) (Intake-06 nos.)
Dr. (Mrs.) SUPRIYA S. SHIDHAYE
It gives me immense pleasure to introduce Vivekanand Education Society's College of Pharmacy (VESCOP) as the 24th Institution of the Vivekanand Education Society. VESCOP was founded in 2007. With a goal to impart quality education and morally groom every individual we were focused on creating an atmosphere conducive to fun learning. Read More
Scholarships offered at VESCOP
Placement Team October 16, 2015As per the ordinance of University of Mumbai, it is mandatory for the students to undertake in-plant training for 4 weeks in a pharmaceutical manufacturing unit. The training helps the students to understand the industrial operations and the use of the latest equipment’s & instruments employed training. Read More
|June 25, 2018||June 26, 2018||June 27, 2018||June 28, 2018||June 29, 2018||June 30, 2018||July 1, 2018|
|July 2, 2018||July 3, 2018||July 4, 2018||July 5, 2018||July 6, 2018||July 7, 2018||July 8, 2018|
|July 9, 2018||July 10, 2018||July 11, 2018||July 12, 2018||July 13, 2018||July 14, 2018||July 15, 2018|
|July 16, 2018||July 17, 2018||July 18, 2018||July 19, 2018||July 20, 2018||July 21, 2018||July 22, 2018|
|July 23, 2018||July 24, 2018||July 25, 2018||July 26, 2018||July 27, 2018||July 28, 2018||July 29, 2018|
|July 30, 2018||July 31, 2018||August 1, 2018||August 2, 2018||August 3, 2018||August 4, 2018||August 5, 2018|
- Grievance Redressal Committee
- Internal Complaint Committee
- Women Development Cell - University of Mumbai
- Anti-Ragging Notice - AICTE
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Anti-Ragging Squad
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit- Student
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit- Parent
- Mentoring Cell
- Admission Grievance Committee
- Committee for SC/ ST
- Examination Unfair Means Enquiry Committee 2016-17
Awards & Accolades
- Dr. Rakesh Somani, Professor, VESCOP received Best Research Paper Award (2014) in Pharmaceutical Chemistry by IDMA.
- Highlights of the Year 2015-16
Alumni Association at VES College of Pharmacy.VESCOP ALUMNI ASSOCIATION REGISTERED UNDER SOCIETYS ACT 1860 AND BOMBAY PUBLIC TRUST ACT 1950. Read More