EXTENSION TO CET REGISTRATION • B. Pharm. programme has received extension of accreditation by NBA, New Delhi for AY 2019-20, 2020-21 and 2021-22 on the basis of guidelines of OBE systems as per the Washington Accord. •Vivekanand Education Society's College of Pharmacy Ranks 63rd in NIRF 2020 •Vivekanad Education Society's College of Pharmacy ranks 67 in NIRF 2019. •Another Feathers in the Cap : VESCOP awarded Best Industry Linked Institute 2018 by AICTE-CII •Dr. Supriya Shidhaye, Principal has been awarded as a "Best Teacher" by University of Mumbai for the AY 2015-16. •VESCOP is in receipt of CPCSEA registration for Five year • PRME report of VES is now live on the PRME website • VES is recognized as Scientific and Industrial Research Organisations (SIROs) by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR)
- Status of F.Y.M.Pharm admission after CAP I
- Status of Direct S.Y.B.Pharm admissions after CAP I
- Status of F.Y.B.Pharm admission after CAP I
Registration for (NON-CAP) Seats vacant against CAP and vacant against cancellation of admission
Registration for admission candidate allotted through Centralised Admission Process (CAP) only
For any query (Technical only) please contact (from 09.00 am to 09.00 pm): Mr. Ashish - 8668538961For any other query regarding admission you can contact the College Office.
Dr. (Mrs.) SUPRIYA S. SHIDHAYEVES College of Pharmacy was established in the year 2007 as an initiative of our senior-most trustee and President of VES, Shri. B. L. Boolani ji. He with the helping hands of Prof. Jharana Das madam, our chief co-ordinator and late Prof. J.K.Lalla, former Principal of KMK College of Pharmacy established our College in 2007.
Welcome to VES College of Pharmacy
As per the ordinance of University of Mumbai, it is mandatory for the students to undertake in-plant training for 4 weeks in a pharmaceutical manufacturing unit. The training helps the students to understand the industrial operations and the use of the latest equipment’s & instruments employed training. Read More
Awards & Accolades
- Mrs. Pradnya Korlekar, Ms. Shivali Tank and Ms. Kshitija under the guidance of Dr. Supriya Shidhaye secured Gold medals in teachers pursuing Ph D level and PG level respectively in the category 6 of State Level of 14th Inter-collegiate AVISHKAR RESEARCH CONVENTION : 2019-20.
- Mrs. Harsha Kathpalia under the guidance of Dr. (Mrs.) Supriya Shidhaye won Gold medal at AVISHKAR 2018
- VESCOP received Best Industry Linked Institute Award (2018) in category of established Pharmacy Institutes by AICTE-CII. Click Here for full report