- Merit List for Institute Level Round III for F.Y.B. Pharm. AY 2018-19
- Vacancy available for Institute Level Round III on 10.08.2018 for F. Y. B. Pham. AY 2018-19
- Schedule of admission against CAP Vacancy for the F. Y. B. Pham AY 2018-19
- Schedule of admission against CAP Vacancy for the F. Y. M. Pham AY 2018-19
- F.Y.B. Pharm Students admitted 18-19
- Admission Notice 2018-19
- Commencement of LE S.Y.B. Pharm. (SEM. III) CBCS AY 2018-19
- Commencement of F.Y.M. Pharm. (SEM. I) CBCS AY 2018-19
- Merit list for Non Minority (Round-II) for First Year B. Pharm. 2018-19
- Merit list for Minority (Round-II) for First Year B. Pharm. 2018-19
- Vacancy Against CAP for Institute Level Admission ( Round II ) to First Year B. Pharm. in the Academic Year 2018-19
- Schedule of admission against CAP Vacancy for the Direct S. Y. B. Pham AY 2018-19
- Fees approved by Shikshan Shulka Samiti
- Admission to Ph. D. (Tech.) in Pharmaceutics Programme for the AY 2017-18
Dr. (Mrs.) SUPRIYA S. SHIDHAYEIt gives me immense pleasure to introduce Vivekanand Education Society's College of Pharmacy (VESCOP) as the 24th Institution of the Vivekanand Education Society. VESCOP was founded in 2007. With a goal to impart quality education and morally groom every individual we were focused on creating an atmosphere conducive to fun learning.
Welcome to VESCOP
The VES College of Pharmacy was started in July 2007, in a seven storied separate building in Hashu Advani Memorial Complex, Chembur (E), Mumbai, with a built up area of 5052 sq. mts.
As per the ordinance of University of Mumbai, it is mandatory for the students to undertake in-plant training for 4 weeks in a pharmaceutical manufacturing unit. The training helps the students to understand the industrial operations and the use of the latest equipment’s & instruments employed training. Read More
Awards & Accolades
- Dr. Rakesh Somani, Professor, VESCOP received Best Research Paper Award (2014) in Pharmaceutical Chemistry by IDMA.
- Highlights of the Year 2015-16
Alumni Association at VES College of Pharmacy.VESCOP ALUMNI ASSOCIATION REGISTERED UNDER SOCIETYS ACT 1860 AND BOMBAY PUBLIC TRUST ACT 1950. Read More