Dr. Anita KanwarVES College of Arts, Science and Commerce is a grant-in-aid, Linguistic (Sindhi) minority institution, affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The College is re-accredited in 2017 by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with an ‘A’ grade in its 3rd cycle.
- Third Prize in Green Campus Award Competition Sponsored by Senergy Consultants Pvt.Ltd
- Re-Accredited by NAAC 3rd cycle (A-Grade 3.26)
- Recipient of DBT-Star
- "Samajik Janeev Puraskar" confered on us by Maharashtra Times Group recognising us for Health related extension activities on 23rd January 2017.
- Global Award for Outstanding Contribution to Education
- 'Best College Trophy' at Arth-manthan 2017
The Alumni association @VES ASC has its annual alumni meet on 2nd October, every year, . Read More
We have a placement cell in our college that looks after the placements of all types of students. Various departments also organize seminars/ workshops/ invited talks to help the students to know the different careers. The different activities that have been conducted so far in this academic year as follows Read more
The College Library is the hub of learning with a rich collection of more than 60000 books, standard reference sources and other audio - visual material like videocassettes and CD ROM's. The library subscribes to around 90 periodicals some of which are International Journals. The college Library is fully automated with Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) of Library holdings. Read More
Extension Activities any type of activity conducted by various cells that are there in the college such as NSS, Outreach etc. Various departments also invole students for doing some social work and give something in return to the society. – Read more