FY Merit List AY 2020-2021 SY and TY Online Lectures to begin from 7th August 2020 for AY 2020-2021 FY Merit List for Aided Courses AY 2020-2021 FY Merit List for SFC Courses AY 2020-2021 SY and TY Subject Change •Admission notice for Drop Out students •Admission to SY and TY classes •Microbiology Department Webinar
Dr. Anita KanwarVES College of Arts, Science and Commerce is a grant-in-aid, Linguistic (Sindhi) minority institution, affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The College is re-accredited in 2017 by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with an ‘A’ grade in its 3rd cycle.
We have a placement cell in our college that looks after the placements of all types of students. Various departments also organize seminars/ workshops/ invited talks to help the students to know the different careers. The different activities that have been conducted so far in this academic year as follows Read more
The College Library is the hub of learning with a rich collection of more than 60000 books, standard reference sources and has access to several e-resources in form of e-books and e-journals . The library subscribes to around 90 print periodicals and has access to thousands of e-journals through the NLIST program. The college Library is fully automated with Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) of Library holdings. Read More
Extension Activities any type of activity conducted by various cells that are there in the college such as NSS, Outreach etc. Various departments also invole students for doing some social work and give something in return to the society. – Read more
- Overall Championship in Pure Sciences in the 52nd Inter-Collegiate/Institute/Department Avishkar Research Convention: 2019-20
- Third Prize in Green Campus Award Competition Sponsored by Senergy Consultants Pvt.Ltd
- Re-Accredited by NAAC 3rd cycle (A-Grade 3.26)
- Recipient of DBT-Star
- "Samajik Janeev Puraskar" confered on us by Maharashtra Times Group recognising us for Health related extension activities on 23rd January 2017.
- Global Award for Outstanding Contribution to Education
- 'Best College Trophy' at Arth-manthan 2017