- 53rd AD Shroff Memorial Elocution
- 1st Merit List of MA Psychology
- Notice for Admission of M.A. Psychology
- Notice for Admission of M.A. PR
- Applications to M.Sc Chemistry
- NAAC Peer Team Visit for 3rd cycle of Accreditation scheduled on 3rd, 4th and 5th August 2017
- JLL MoU Signing on 29th July 2017 at 11 am in the Auditorium
- Forum Time Inauguration at 11.10 am in stilt area
- Online Admissions For FY/SY/TY/PG
- Third Merit List
- Second Merit List
- First Merit List
- Seminar on Green Banking on 19th July by Department of Banking and Insurance
- Documents to be submitted for FY admission
- Last date of submission of forms for First Year is 21st June 2017. As per Second Revised circular received from University of Mumbai dated 16th June 2017 /(34/of 2017)
- Revised Admission Schedule for FY Classes
- Under-graduate Courses: We have courses such as B.A., B.Com. & B.Sc.We also offer graduation in specialized subjects namely B.Sc. in Computer Science, B.Sc. in Biotechnology and B.Sc. in Mathematics (Self - Financing) & other Self - Financing Degree Courses namely Bachelor of Management Studies, Bachelor of Mass Media, Bachelor of Science - Information Technology, B.Com. (Banking & Insurance), B.Com. (Financial Markets) and B.Com. (Accounting Finance).
- Post-Graduate Courses: We also have Post Graduate Courses such as - M.A. (Psychology), M.A. (Public Relations), M.Com. (Accountancy), M.Com. ( Business Management), M.Sc. (Microbiology), M.Sc. Chemistry (Organic & Analytical) by papers. Our Microbiology & Chemistry Department are also recognized for enrolling students for M.Sc. by Research and for Ph.D. in Chemistry, Microbiology and Physics.
- Additional Credit Programme -> The mission of the program is to provide an educational experience, to diverse group of advanced learners. This will nurture growth of the student academically, socially, emotionally and intellectually and learn beyond classroom and earn additional credits.
Extension Activities any type of activity conducted by various cells that are there in the college such as NSS, Outreach etc. Various departments also invole students for doing some social work and give something in return to the society. – Read more
The Alumni association @VES ASC has its annual alumni meet on 2nd October, every year, being a national holiday. Read More
VESASC at a Glance
V.E.S. College of Arts, Science and Commerce was established in June 1979 with First Year Course in all three faculties. It is permanently affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
Eminent People who visited college
We have a placement cell in our college that looks after the placements of all types of students. Various departments also organize seminars/ workshops/ invited talks to help the students to know the different careers. The different activities that have been conducted so far in this academic year as follows
We have made provision of a special 1 hour time slot in our time table, once a week for co-curricular, extra curricular activities. This time slot is know as "Forum Time".
The Forum Time is between 11:10 to 12:20 p.m. on Saturday.
During this time no lectures are held. Instead, departments arrange co-curricular activities.
Our association with varied external linkages provides excellent opportunities for holistic learning and also enriches students’ educational experiences. These can provide both short- and long-term benefits. By developing working relationships with other institutions/organizations, we have expanded our resource base and are able to cater to some of the new demands of this competitive world Our College has linkages with various Government, Non-Government, NGO & other Organizations and Associations. These linkages provide various opportunities to our student through varied learning experiences like internship, trainings, placements, extension activities giving an opportunity for working towards Institutional social responsibility.
|October 30, 2017||October 31, 2017||November 1, 2017||November 2, 2017||November 3, 2017||November 4, 2017||November 5, 2017|
|November 6, 2017||November 7, 2017||November 8, 2017||November 9, 2017||November 10, 2017||November 11, 2017||November 12, 2017|
|November 13, 2017||November 14, 2017||November 15, 2017||November 16, 2017||November 17, 2017||November 18, 2017||November 19, 2017|
|November 20, 2017||November 21, 2017||November 22, 2017||November 23, 2017||November 24, 2017||November 25, 2017||November 26, 2017|
|November 27, 2017||November 28, 2017||November 29, 2017||November 30, 2017||December 1, 2017||December 2, 2017||December 3, 2017|
VESLARC VESLARC offers 4 kinds of value-add inputs – workshops for students on various non-textbook themes, such as stress perception management, confident public speaking and so on, customized sessions for teaching staff, for better morale, motivation and productivity, unique workshops for non-teaching staff, for joyous productivity, and finally, short talks for parents, for better communication […]
The College Library is the hub of learning with a rich collection of more than 53000 books, standard reference sources and other audio - visual material like videocassettes and CD ROM's. The library subscribes to around 90 periodicals some of which are International Journals. The college Library is fully automated with Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) of Library holdings. Read More