- Marathi Wangmay Mandal celebrates "Marathi Bhasha Divas" on 28th Feb 2017
- VESASC celebrates National Science Day on 28th Feb 2017. Talk by Eminent Scientist Dr Deepak Modi from National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
- BMS Department organises "Gramin Hat" on 28th Feb 2017
- "Samajik Janeev Puraskar" confered on us by Maharashtra Times Group recognising us for Health related extension activities on 23rd January 2017.
- Global Award for Outstanding Contribution to Education
- 'Best College Trophy' at Arth-manthan 2017
- Recipient of FIST Grant (DST)
- Recipient of Star College Grant (DBT)
- Under-graduate Courses: We have courses such as B.A., B.Com. & B.Sc.
We also offer graduation in specialized subjects namely B.Sc. in Computer Science, B.Sc. in Biotechnology and B.Sc. in Mathematics (Self - Financing) & other Self - Financing Degree Courses namely Bachelor of Management Studies, Bachelor of Mass Media, Bachelor of Science - Information Technology, B.Com. (Banking & Insurance), B.Com. (Financial Markets) and B.Com. (Accounting Finance).
- Post-Graduate Courses: We also have Post Graduate Courses such as - M.A. (Psychology), M.A. (Public Relations), M.Com. (Accountancy), M.Com. ( Business Management), M.Sc. (Microbiology), M.Sc. Chemistry (Organic & Analytical) by papers. Our Microbiology & Chemistry Department are also recognized for enrolling students for M.Sc. by Research and for Ph.D. in Chemistry, Microbiology and Physics.
- Additional Credit Programme -> The mission of the program is to provide an educational experience, to diverse group of advanced learners. This will nurture growth of the student academically, socially, emotionally and intellectually and learn beyond classroom and earn additional credits.
Extension Activities any type of activity conducted by various cells that are there in the college such as NSS, Outreach etc. Various departments also invole students for doing some social work and give something in return to the society. – Read more
The Alumni association @VES ASC has its annual alumni meet on 2nd October, every year, being a national holiday. Read More
VESASC at a Glance
V.E.S. College of Arts, Science and Commerce was established in June 1979 with First Year Course in all three faculties. It is permanently affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
Eminent People who visited college
We have a placement cell in our college that looks after the placements of all types of students. Various departments also organize seminars/ workshops/ invited talks to help the students to know the different careers. The different activities that have been conducted so far in this academic year as follows
We have made provision of a special 1 hour time slot in our time table, once a week for co-curricular, extra curricular activities. This time slot is know as "Forum Time".
The Forum Time is between 11:10 to 12:20 p.m. on Saturday.
During this time no lectures are held. Instead, departments arrange co-curricular activities.
Our association with varied external linkages provides excellent opportunities for holistic learning and also enriches students’ educational experiences. These can provide both short- and long-term benefits. By developing working relationships with other institutions/organizations, we have expanded our resource base and are able to cater to some of the new demands of this competitive world Our College has linkages with various Government, Non-Government, NGO & other Organizations and Associations. These linkages provide various opportunities to our student through varied learning experiences like internship, trainings, placements, extension activities giving an opportunity for working towards Institutional social responsibility.
|January 30, 2017||January 31, 2017||February 1, 2017||February 2, 2017||February 3, 2017||February 4, 2017||February 5, 2017|
|February 6, 2017||February 7, 2017||February 8, 2017||February 9, 2017||February 10, 2017||February 11, 2017||February 12, 2017|
|February 13, 2017||February 14, 2017||February 15, 2017||February 16, 2017||February 17, 2017||February 18, 2017||February 19, 2017|
|February 20, 2017||February 21, 2017||February 22, 2017||February 23, 2017||February 24, 2017||February 25, 2017||February 26, 2017|
|February 27, 2017||February 28, 2017||March 1, 2017||March 2, 2017||March 3, 2017||March 4, 2017||March 5, 2017|
VESLARC VESLARC offers 4 kinds of value-add inputs – workshops for students on various non-textbook themes, such as stress perception management, confident public speaking and so on, customized sessions for teaching staff, for better morale, motivation and productivity, unique workshops for non-teaching staff, for joyous productivity, and finally, short talks for parents, for better communication […]
The College Library is the hub of learning with a rich collection of more than 51000 books, standard reference sources and other audio - visual material like videocassettes and CD ROM's. The library subscribes to around 90 periodicals some of which are International Journals. The college Library is fully automated with Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) of Library holdings. Read More