Department of Financial Markets
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
- The tremendous expansion in the field of global financial markets over the last two decades has made Financial Markets an emerging field in the world and hence, an interesting, upcoming and lucrative career path. Considering the untapped potential, this course was started in the year 2009.
- The B.F.M. (financial markets) course is a comprehensive three-year graduate program that is fabricated to cater to a niche requirement of professionals in financial markets who can analyze debt, equity, capital, and commodities markets with a focus on stock trading, equity research, and financial analysis.
- It is a perfectly designed course for all those aspiring to make a career in the growing and ever-evolving field of Financial Markets.
- We encourage our students to take part in various examinations offered by NISM, NCFM CFA, and various other certification courses.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- Collaboration with NSE & BSE
- BSE Visit
- National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)Visit
- “Saudagiri” – Interdepartmental competition on ‘Investment avenues’
- “Niraya” – An intercollegiate activity
- Study Visit
- Encourage students to take up various NISM certification courses.
- Organizes skill development programs.
- Encourage students to participate in inter-collegiate activities.
- Book Bank Facility.
- Regular class tests.
- Student Mentoring.
- Organizes Educational and Industrial Visits