Vivek is the official College Magazine published annually. The college magazine has been published since the academic year 1980-81.
- To foster and sustain the literary and creative talents of the students.
- To highlight the significant achievements and accomplishments of our students and staff.
- To make the students more articulate and expressive by toning up the language and by refining and deepening the thoughts contained in the articles published by the students.
- To encourage students to do some elementary research in their areas of Interest and to publish their findings in the form of an article.
- To record all the important activities both academic and extra-curricular that have performed during the course of the academic year.
- Principal’s message
- Outstanding achievements
- Academic toppers
- Best Student Award
- Prizes won at inter-collegiate events
- College committees
- Alumni corner
- College activities
- Inter-collegiate events
- Department reports
- Literary sections: English, Hindi and Marathi
In short the college magazine, VIVEK, showcases the important activities, achievements, literary and creative efforts of the students of the College.
“The magazine is published by the Principal Dr. Anita Kanwar, on behalf of V.E.S. College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Chembur, MUMBAI – 400 071”