Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
- Due to the widening gap between the Academics and Industry requirements, the students today lack employability skills. In order to cater this requirement, the Department of BBA offers a perfect blend of Academics + Professional Training with an objective to provide an Industry ready pool of students.
- The Department has partnered with GlobalGyan for imparting professional training of 400 hours to the students and thereby enhance their employability skills.
- BBA equips students with knowledge and training in management and administration of business. The structure of the course is well balanced with academics and practical exposure to corporate. Being an autonomous course the curriculum is well designed to meet the current needs of industry 4.0. Imbibing strong conceptual skills along with practical experience in the form of internships with NGO & Corporate ensures holistic and industry ready learning for the students.
BBA degree @VESASC is powered by the 21C Skills that:
- Prepares students for Future with 21st century skills
- Provides Corporate connect
- Improves Job Readiness
- Sparks an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- BBA, as a Bachelor’s Degree, carries a high brand value in the corporate world in India as well as Abroad. It enables students to get lucrative job offers in the area of administration and management.
- From the view of further education, BBA + MBA is often considered most sought combination over MBA + other undergraduate degrees in pure management roles.
1. Ms. Anusuya Yadav
- Designation: Coordinator, Assistant Professor
- Qualification: LLB, LLM, MBA, M. Com, MA, NET, SET
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of Interest: Law and Management
- Research Interest:
Talent Management and Leadership
- Recognition/ Achievements/ Activities: Recognized as “Being Innovative Teacher” by VESLARC consecutively for 3 years. (2019, 2020, 2021).
Resource person for a session on “RTI Act 2005” .
Invited as a Resource person for a session on “Environment sustainability” .
Authored Book for M.Com (Strategic Management).
Certification certificate course in “Academic writing”.
Certification course in “Leadership in Employee relations and Engagement”.
Research papers published in Scopus Indexed Journals.
Reviewer for International Conference.
2. Mr. Utkarsh Kapadia
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Qualification: MBA (Marketing), M. Com (Business Management), SET (Commerce), NET (Commerce)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Area of Interest: Marketing, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, International Finance, Portfolio Management.
- Research Interest: Brand Management, Consumer Behaviour
- Recognition/ Achievements/ Activities:
Author for “Logistics and Supply Chain Management” for TYBMS for Rishabh Publications.
Author for “Wealth Management” for TYBMS for Rishabh Publications.
Author for “Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management” for TYBMS for Rishabh Publications.
Author for “Indian Ethos in Management” for TYBMS for Rishabh Publications.
Author for “Economics for Business Decisions” for M.Com – Sem 1 for Rishabh Publications.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- Use of Innovative Teaching Methodologies for engaging lectures
- Application based learning where students are given practical projects for subjects/topics covered.
- Conduct of co-curricular & extra- curricular activities to facilitate all round development of students.
- 400 hours Professional Training by GlobalGyan to make students Corporate-ready by enhancing their employability skills.
- Compulsory internship to all students to give hands on training to acclimatize in the corporate environment.
- Association with NGO to develop the concept of Accountability & Responsibility in the mind of students.
- Regular Guidance Lectures / Seminars / Workshops by Industry Experts