Our association with varied external linkages provides excellent opportunities for holistic learning and also enriches students’ educational experiences. These can provide both short- and long-term benefits. By developing working relationships with other institutions/organizations, we have expanded our resource base and are able to cater to some of the new demands of this competitive world Our College has linkages with various Government, Non-Government, NGO & other Organizations and Associations. These linkages provide various opportunities to our student through varied learning experiences like internship, trainings, placements, extension activities giving an opportunity for working towards Institutional social responsibility.
We have established linkages with organizations who can primarily help us in the following areas:
- Association with diverse organizations for strengthening academics:This tie up has given immense scope for enhancing academic rigor, developing the research perspective, giving insights about career scope in every subject by bringing forth the application of various subjects.
We have established linkages with several reputed organizations likeBARC, Marathi VidnyanParishad, VijnanaBharati, Forum of Free Enterprise, A.D. Shroff Memorial, VyaktiVikas Kendra, Indian Women Scientist Association, HBCSE CMC, MMAR, Maruhachi Tent Corporation Japan and many others.
- IT Department
- CS Department
- Collaborations of Economics Department
- Collaboration of Biotechnology Department (CUBE)
- Interactions with major industries/ corporate houses:Our linkage with Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers, BPCL, Sysymex, Konark Group of Industries, Thomas Cook, several IT companies such Wipro, Mastek, Tech Mahindra have given our students opportunities for training, placements, internship industrial visits.
Our students are constantly placed in the best brands of reputed MNCs at key leadership roles . The institute has witnessed participation of multitude of companies across varied domains. Our corporate visitors delighted to see the enthusiasm of the students exuded in the placement process, which was evident in their positive feedback. We engage and maintain a very healthy and symbiotic relationship with some of the pronounced industry stalwarts. Some of the prominent companies who place our students are eClerks, Wipro Technologies, Tech Mahindra, ATOS India, Infosys, TCS etc.Internship
- Linkages for Nurturing Values:We have established linkages with several organizations like Ramkrishna Mission, Satya Sai Organisation, to inculcate values in our students through lectures and workshops. Eminent Resource persons are invited for delivering talks to students
- Working towards Institutional Social Responsibility:Students have contributed in terms of service, financial as well as support in kind to various NGO ;s in multiple ways. We have linkages withNASEOH, BALANAND,GOONJ through our Outreach Cell, with Raheja Hospital through NSS unit, having a Rotract club, a partner in service with Rotary club of Chembur, through the department of BMM and their flagship event SAW.
SAW: Social Awareness WeekCSR: Corporate Social Responsibility
C.S.R Activities of IT department
C.S.R Activities: TY BMS Students
C.S.R.Activities: BSc Computer Science Students
C.S.R.Activities: BSc IT Student
- Endowments:Several organizations and individuals have extended benevolent support for the cause of education by providing financial assistance to meritorious and deserving needy students.
We have instituted the BEST STUDENT AWARD through endowments of Shri Ghanshyamdas Saraf, Topper in BMS is felicitated by V.S Rajan prize, a deserving student from the physically challenged category is bestowed upon Damani Award .The Nischal Foundation takes care of the fees of some of our needy and meritorious students .
Our Alumni are a rich source of enrichment for sharing knowledge, conducting seminars, training our students for the conduct of tech-fests, research, internships, placements and industrial visits.We look opportunities that exist to build relationships with other academic institutions who can help us leverage this benefit and can be mutually rewarding. College strives to associate with many more organization to provide student holistic learning opportunities.We look opportunities that exist to build relationships with other institutions/organisations who can help us leverage this benefit and can be mutually rewarding. College strives to associate with many more organization to extend holistic learning opportunities to students.